Enroll for the Upcoming 2020-2021 School Year
- All enrollment must be completed through the online process. Enrollment via paper forms is not an option.
Important Information about Online Enrollment for Currently Enrolled (Returning) Students
Available for returning RISD students, currently enrolled in grades EE and Pre-K through 11, including Magnet Schools.
- A “Snapcode” is required for Returning Student Online Enrollment.
- One application per student.
- The letter and/or email contains instructions and a secure “Snapcode” that links directly to each student’s information.
- A “Snapcode” is a unique enrollment code assigned to each student each year; therefore the Snapcode serves as a key for parents to access their child’s online enrollment form each year
- Snapcodes are different for students each year.
- Parents with multiple students in RISD will receive a separate Snapcode for each currently-enrolled student.
- Letters were sent home in weekly folders at elementary schools and mailed to parents of secondary students during the week of February 18-21, 2020. Parents who have provided RISD with an email address will also received an email notification containing a unique Snapcode.
- Once a unique Snapcode is entered and associated with an account, the Snapcode does not need to be entered again.
- Families will not be able to begin the online enrollment process until they have received a Snapcode for their students.
- If a family does not get a Snapcode, a parent/guardian can contact their school to request it, or email firstname.lastname@example.org to have the Snapcode sent to the email address on file for the student’s primary parent or guardian contact (if any).
- Enrollment Support for current RISD families: Contact your school for general questions about enrollment.
- Technical Assistance is provided by PowerSchool: Call toll-free: 866-752-6850
- Staff and families can visit the PowerSchool Community help website for helpful articles or click Contact Support from any PowerSchool page to report a technical problem.
- Online Chat Support is available to families through the PowerSchool Community at help.powerschool.com.
- In the community portal, click Contact Support in the top menu bar, then select Parents/Students. Then scroll down to Enrollment (Registration Family Support) and click Contact Support.
- Click here for more information about Chat Support.
- Online enrollment general questions: Email: email@example.com or call 469-593-0718.
- Student Services can assist families with any special enrollment needs at 469-593-0374.