Patti Kieker served the Richardson Independent School District in numerous roles for more than 40 years. During her time in the District, she helped RISD fulfill its mission. As a teacher, Assistant Principal, Principal, Executive Director, Assistant Superintendent, Deputy Superintendent and Interim Superintendent she supported the students, families, teachers, principals and staff by providing support that exemplifies the qualities of a servant leader.
We honor Mrs. Kieker’s legacy of service to the Richardson Independent School District with the fourth annual Patti Kieker Servant Leader Award. The purpose of this award to recognize an exemplary central level employee who has led RISD in achieving the district’s mission and exemplifies servant leadership.
- Nominee must have completed at least one year of service in a central admin leadership position
- Superintendent’s Advisory Council members are not eligible
- Nominee must not have won the Patti Kieker Servant Leader Award for the prior school year
- Nomination window: March 26 – April 23
- Superintendent’s Advisory Council will review nominations and select one winner per school year
- Any RISD staff member, student, and parent or community member can nominate
- Self-nominations are not allowed
- Nomination must include specific examples of service, support, guidance, leadership and mentoring on the part of the nominee
- Recipient may choose to attend a national conference or any professional development opportunity to support their professional growth
- Recipient will receive an engraved trophy with their name honoring their achievement
- Recipient will receive a $1.000 personal award on behalf of Patti Kieker through the Richardson ISD Foundation