Click here to watch the Feb. 11 Superintendent’s Update. Highlights include:
- Network of Community Ministries has been awarded almost $1 million that will be used to expand the nonprofit’s partnership with RISD and the mobile food pantries.
- RISD and local health authorities continue to evaluate COVID protocols to ensure the health and safety of students and staff remain the district’s highest priority.
- The window to change a student’s instructional model for the final grading period is next week.
- Please provide feedback on the two options for the 2021-22 student academic calendar.
- Good luck to the RHS, Lake Highlands and Pearce girls’ basketball teams in the first round of UIL playoffs.
- Check RISD.org for weather-related updates.