Parent University Classroom Activity: November 2022
Parent University: Parent as Teacher Literacy Model
November is Native American Heritage Month
- Storytime Stars meets each Tuesday 3:30-4:00pm, Ages (4-6)
- Saturday Morning Kids meets each Saturday 10:30-11:00am, Ages (3-6)
Dallas Public Library (Audelia Rd. Branch)
- Tails and Tales: Read to Therapy Dogs – Saturday, November 19, 2022 10:30am – 11:30am
Ways to Talk About Books – Fiction
- What was your favorite part? Why?
- What does this story remind you of?
- What did you picture in your mind?
- Draw a picture about something that stuck with you.
- What do you think the author wanted you to learn?