The RISD Professional Learning department mission statement is to impact student achievement through valuable professional learning and support for all staff.
The RISD Professional Learning Department partners with internal colleagues to support, New Hire News, Adult Learning systems, Eduphoria STRIVE Course Registration, Eduphoria STRIVE Professional Learning Portfolios, PDC Room Reservations, T-TESS Learning, our annual GROW RISD Conference, Paraprofessional Learning such as the BLOOM Conference, National Board Certification and more.RISD National Board Certification Cohort Track 3 Applications launching in the spring of 2023. Stay tuned for more information.
- New Hire Support in Partnership with Human Resources, Learning Communities, Teaching & Learning, Literacy & Intervention, Special Student Services and Student Services.
- First Year Teacher Academy
- RISD Mentor Program
- Munis Support
- Eduphoria STRIVE Course Creation & Registration
- Eduphoria STRIVE Professional Learning Portfolios
- Eduphoria Facilities & Events for Room Reservations
- T-TESS Professional Learning
- Annual GROW RISD Conference
- Paraprofessional Professional Learning BLOOM Conference
- Coaching in RISD
- National Board Certification Professional Learning Facilitators
- Adult Learning Designs
- Implementors of the National Learning Forward Standards for Adults