First 100 Days
Part of Mrs. Branum’s Transition Plan is to focus on providing continuity in leadership and support as the district begins the new school year. Priorities include establishing a strong school and community presence and implementing improvement planning efforts that build on the excellent work that has already occurred throughout the district. This includes fostering a culture of excellence through collaboration and communication with district leadership, staff, parents and community partners to ensure student success for all.
Goals for Mrs. Branum’s first 100 days include:
- Strengthening the collaborative and positive working relationship with the Board of Trustees to ensure a cohesive governance team
- Accelerating student achievement through evaluating the district’s instructional programming and implementing the graduate profile and principal and teacher competencies
- Establishing public trust and confidence through open and honest communication and positive relationships among stakeholder groups
- Increasing organizational effectiveness and efficiency with high accountability standards
- Establishing a clear and definitive strategy to address school safety, security and climate for all schools