Richardson ISD partnerships are vital, two-way relationships that benefit our students, families, and community. Our partners provide pivotal resources and experiences that shape the education of our students. If you share our vision of RISD being a place where all students connect, learn, grow, and succeed; won’t you join us?
A healthy partnership benefits both RISD and your organization:
- Partnerships enhance your organization’s image and visibility in the community.
- Partnerships provide your organization with the opportunity to strengthen, transform, and lead RISD.
- Partnerships prepare RISD’s more than 37,500 students for college, careers, and life.
Every partnership is unique!
- RISD is ready to work with your organization to customize your partnership experience.
How You Partner Is Up To You
Options to consider include:
Interact directly with students and teachers
- Job Shadowing
- Corporate Volunteering
- Guest Speaking
- Career Visits
- Advisory Board Participation
Give a targeted, high-impact gift
- Donate to the Richardson ISD Foundation
- Donate to an initiative, such as We Read Together
- Sponsor an event, such as Backpack Bash
- Donate to or fund a scholarship
- Give an in-kind donation or gift cards
Show support by advertising with RISD
- Connect (printed biannual magazine mailed to every Richardson household)
- School Times (online weekly newsletter with more than 50,000 subscribers)
- Stadium Scoreboards
- RISD website (≈45,000 homepage visits per month)
- RISD Employee Perks (discounts for RISD employees)