Richardson ISD will create opportunities to ensure engagement with community members in RISD. We will do this through:
- Creating reciprocal pathways for families to increase and deepen engagement.
- Providing specific and intentional activities where residents within the boundaries of RISD can discover, utilize, support and advocate for RISD.
- Creating meaningful engagement opportunities that meet both the needs and mission of the school community and business/organizations.
- Implementing a partner-focused model within the district with an emphasis on community engagement relevant to the needs and assets of each campus.
Mobile Parent App
- Access student information
- View the latest news
- Receive important alerts
- Review archive of parent messages sent by RISD
- View school menus and lunch account balances
- Find your bus stop
- Access student schedules, assignment grades, attendance and more
School Times is RISD’s award-winning electronic community newsletter that covers RISD students, news, events, schedules and information in a quick and efficient format delivered right to your inbox – free!
The Partners Program was established to facilitate and recognize community and business support for individual schools and district programs.
Dr. Melissa Heller
of Strategy and Engagement
Dr. Carrie Thomas
Executive Director of The Richardson ISD Foundation