RISD Marketplace
Sports & Outdoor
   
Seller's Name: Martha A. Garcia
Seller's Email: martha.garcia@risd.org

Item Price: code to order 3414278
Item Description:

According to recent studies, only 40% of adults receive enough protein from their food, and the proteins they do get can often be difficult to digest and may not be in a healthy form. Are you one of the other 60% that needs more proteins? check out HL5 and FIT 20, the new collagen protein […]

     
   
Seller's Name: glenda houser
Seller's Email: glenda.houser@risd.org

Item Price: Please contact me.
Item Description:

I have many articles of ski wear, for both men and women. I have one piece outfits; bib pants, sweaters, turtle necks, hats, gloves, neck gators, goggles, etc. These items are size large for men and size 8-10 for women. Articles are in excellent condition. i also have two pairs of boots: men and women.

     
   
Seller's Name: Frank Garza
Seller's Email: frank.garza@risd.org

Item Price: $10 - $100
Item Description:

1 – Easton Collapsible L-Screen (new) – $100 1 – BowNet “Big Mouth X” portable sock net (excellent) – $50 4 – Rawlings Baseball gloves (11.5) (excellent) – $40ea 1- Mizuno 1st baseman’s mitt and catcher’s mitt (excellent) – $40ea 2 – DOZ. Leather baseballs and 2-Cushioned buckets – $40 1 – set Under Armnor […]

     
   
Seller's Name: glenda houser
Seller's Email: glenda.houser@risd.org

Item Price: $50.00
Item Description:

Atomic Beta Carv Power Chanel 160’s–best skis I ever had! I am too old to ski now! I owned several other pairs, and these are so user friendly as the almost turn themselves. Also: I have many ski clothes for sale + all extras like hats, gloves, neck gators, goggles, turtle necks and bib overalls […]