Students Services Departments:
- Affidavits (Guardianships and Residency)
- Anonymous Alerts
- Bullying Prevention
- Crisis and Response Teams
- Equity, Diversity and Inclusion
- Live Wise Live Healthy
- PBIS and Behavior Support
- Religious Practices
- Calendar of Religious Holidays, Festivals and Observances
- Student Assistance Programs
- PEER Helpers
- Healthy Relationships
- SEL (Social and Emotional Learning)
- Student Services
- Discipline Placement Appeals to CMLC
- Student Parent Guidebook and Student Code of Conduct
- Title IX
- Truancy Prevention and Intervention
- Student Welfare
- Homeless and Foster Care
- Life Skills Program for Student Parents
- Responsive Services
- McKinney Vento Drop In Centers
- Suicide Prevention and Intervention
Student Services Vision Statement
To assist parents and students in connecting with RISD resources while providing each campus with exceptional operational support, allowing administrators and teachers to focus on the product of student achievement and academic excellence.
We realize this vision by:
- Assisting parents* in enrolling students who have special circumstances, which require guardianship or residency affidavits.
- Assisting campus administrators with attendance enforcement.
- Assisting campus administrators with parent / student / teacher conferences.
- Assisting campus administrators with interpreting district policies and state law.
- Assisting campus administrators with investigating and validating the residence of students enrolled in RISD schools.
- Assisting schools in addressing the unique needs of RISD students.