The department of compensation develops and implements new and revised compensation programs to align with Richardson ISD goals and competitive practices.
2022-23 Salary Schedule:
2022-23 Staff Compensation:
The following supplements or stipends are offered for:
Secondary Math, Science, Languages other than English
- $400/class up to $2,000 annual supplement for classroom teachers in grades 7 through 12 in these areas
- $4,000 annual stipend for bilingual teachers who are fully certified or enrolled in an approved alternative certification program and teaching in a bilingual classroom, $3,000 annual stipend for bilingual campus administrators and $3,000 annual stipend for bilingual certified staff providing services at a bilingual campus.
- $2,000 annual supplement for all full-time special education local resource/ICTS teachers and ARD Facilitators
- $4,000 annual supplement for full time special education central program classroom teacher
- $1,500 annual supplement for full time special education aides in a central program classroom