The RISD Experience
The Richardson Independent School District is known throughout the region as a leader in educational innovation and student success. The mission of Richardson ISD is to ensure that ALL connect, learn, grow and succeed through relevant and personalized learning experiences distinguished by
- a welcoming and accepting climate
- a safe, innovative, and adaptive environment
- a supportive, collaborative, and invested culture among students, staff, families, and community
Our students flourish because they are exposed to inspired curriculum delivered by engaged and caring teachers every single day. We believe this defining focus is what makes RISD your destination district. As an employee in Richardson ISD you will experience a variety of benefits including outstanding support, personalized professional learning, an engaging work environment and a fully invested school community.
If you want to make a difference, the RISD journey is yours to explore.
- It is important to provide elite customer service.
- There is value in working together as one unit to achieve our goals.
- Every person is important and has a contribution to make.
- Perception matters.
- Prompt and courteous communication is key.
- Everyone deserves respect.
- You should always put others first.
- We can strengthen our team by assuming positive intent.
- Confidentially should always be maintained.
- Accountability should not come at the expense of dignity.
Service Record Request Form
Life Changing Events
Badge and Key Requests
A Release Authorization form, provided by the lender, is required for all verifications.
- Simple Verifications: active/not active, position title, start date/end date – Susan Moore 469-593-0264
- Complex Verifications: requests requiring income verification – Payroll 469-593-0605