Employee Resources

Name Change

Employee must appear in person at the Admin Building with their new SS card showing their new name and a picture ID in order to request the change.

Employment Verification

A Release Authorization form, provided by the lender, is required for all verifications.

  • Simple Verifications: active/not active, position title, start date/end date – Susan Moore 469-593-0264
  • Complex Verifications: requests requiring income verification – Payroll 469-593-0605 or email