Whether you’re new to RISD, or returning for another year of school, take advantage of convenient online enrollment using a PowerSchool registration account.
Enrollment for the 2020-2021 school year opened February 27, 2020
Online enrollment is for students in grades EE and Pre-Kindergarten through 12.
- Enrollment Support for current RISD families: Contact your school for general questions about enrollment.
- Technical Assistance: Is provided by PowerSchool: Call toll-free: 866-752-6850
- Staff and families can visit the PowerSchool community help website for helpful articles or click Contact Support from any PowerSchool page to report a technical problem.
- Online Chat Support is available to families through the PowerSchool Community at help.powerschool.com.
- In the community portal, click Contact Support in the top menu bar, then select Parents/Students. Then scroll down to Enrollment (Registration Family Support) and click Contact Support.
- Click here for more information about Chat Support.
- Online enrollment general questions: Email: email@example.com or call 469-593-0718.
- Student Services: Can assist families with any special enrollment needs at 469-593-0374.