Enroll for the 2022-2023 School Year
All enrollment must be completed through the online process. Enrollment via paper forms is not an option.
Important Information About Online Enrollment for New Students
- To qualify for this enrollment process, a student must be either new to RISD, or a formerly-enrolled RISD student who is not currently attending RISD.
- Online enrollment is available for qualifying students in grades EE and Pre-K through 12.
- A “Snapcode” is not required for new student online enrollment.
- One application per student.
- All students should register at their attendance area school. Families should contact their attendance area school for questions or directions concerning the online enrollment process.
Enrollment is not complete or finalized until all the required documents, such as proof of residency, proof of identity, etc. have been submitted and approved by the school. Please contact your school to submit pending or additional documents.
Visit the Enrollment and Registration page for complete information about enrollment and registration.