- Cases of COVID-19 are rising across Texas, Dallas County, and RISD. Families are strongly urged to practice responsible behavior over Thanksgiving Break to limit possible exposure that could impact their child or their child’s school after the break.
- RISD continues to evaluate the effectiveness of risk mitigation guidelines. After the break, Dr. Stone will share quarantine data related to RISD’s contact tracing efforts that are based on CDC exposure guidelines.
- Parents should look for an email related to an optional in-school rapid screening program for students and staff who develop symptoms while at school.
- In this season of thanks, please let an RISD employee that you are thankful for know that you appreciate them.
- Have a safe, restful, responsible and enjoyable break!
Dr. Stone has offered updates on RISD’s planning and response throughout the pandemic. Previous messages can be found here.