Click here to watch the August 27 superintendent’s update from Dr. Stone. Highlights include:
- Start of virtual learning and next steps after one week.
- Rationale behind decision to stagger return to in-person school through September, based on grade level.
- A review of the safety protocols and risk mitigation efforts that RISD will follow for face to face school.
- An explanation of what will happen when positive cases are reported in a school, how the district responds, and how notifications will work.
- Click here to see an infographic detailing some of the protocols that parents and students can expect when classes resume face to face. En español.
Dr. Stone has provided weekly updates throughout the pandemic. Previous messages can be found here.