RISD offers many parent resources, both online and through its campuses, including:
- RISD Mobile App
- Focus for Parents
- Enrollment & Registration Information
- Newcomer Center
- Child Nutrition
- Health Services
- Blackboard Connect (telephone notification system)
- Interpretation and Translation Services Availability for LEP Parents
RISD offers free language assistance services with respect to school programs and activities to parents whose proficiency in English is limited. For information, contact your campus or the Coordinator of Translation and Interpretation Services, Teresa Ordoñez, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Student Accident Insurance Plans
- After School Programs
- DART is offering a new Discount GoPass Tap Card. For more information, visit the DART website.
- Richardson Adult Literacy Center
- Richardson ISD Adult Education and Literacy